Mohawk Ambulance Service is proud to announce the promotion of 11 employees to the position of supervisor. Supervisors provide field leadership and guidance to EMS personnel at Mohawk Ambulanceâ€™s six stations throughout the Capital Region, while also performing EMT responsibilities, facilitating internal communication, staff scheduling, and equipment and supply maintenance.
The 11 promoted employees are (Name, Hometown):
- Andrew Dunham, Albany, N.Y.
- Jacob Higginson, Schoharie, N.Y.
- John Kervin, Chatham, N.Y.
- Patrick Kervin, Chatham, N.Y.
- Shane Large, Troy, N.Y.
- Kaitlyn Mackey, Albany, N.Y.
- Kristina Marilla, Schenectady, N.Y.
- Allen Post, Clifton Park, N.Y.
- Kaimeisha Swankey, Schenectady, N.Y.
- Ryan Thompson, Troy, N.Y.
- Hassan Waly, Latham, N.Y.